connect with clients - on safari - Best experience.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, outdoor and nature
Am Madam Mwajabu Sultan.
Sometimes when i have a free time i go a trip to free my mind and chilly with my clients
They are happy and confidence that they go with some one who builded their itinerary.
We stay on the same lodge i book my clients, chat and exchange ideas.

You want to be with your safari planner?
just request wen you request your booking and i will check my availability and confirm.

My direct contact - +255713482526
email address - mwajsultan@yahoo.co.tz

Am the CEO - Tanzania mwangaza Safaris - But always i go low key!! is better that way.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dar es salaam City Tour & slums –

Kilimanjaro climb 9days ( 7days of climb ) 2pax in a joining group:

we can Possibly take you to Nairobi -Kenya please see the Itinerary and request for cost /rate