Dear Mwajabu,
Today is my last day in Tanzania, I had an amazing time! :)
I wanted to thank you for the wonderful trip to Zanzibar. Your kindness (sense of
humour) and professionalism were very much appreciated.
Attached are just a few pictures of my trips to Ngorongoro Crater and Zanzibar, in
case you use them for potential clients.
It was a pleasure meeting you and I wish you all the best with your family and
growing business.
Kindly,
Laurence 

> Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:32:17 +0300
> Subject: RE: One-day trip to Zanzibar
> From: reservations@hellotanzania.com
> To: beaulieu.laurence@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy clients arrived at kilimanjaro airport - take a look at the video.

Kilimanjaro climb 9days ( 7days of climb ) 2pax in a joining group:

we can Possibly take you to Nairobi -Kenya please see the Itinerary and request for cost /rate