we d good work please see the review from our recent clients

Dear Tanzania Mwangaza Safari,
We've just approved a new review by Carolyn (csavoldelli16@gmail.com) from United States
Rating:star rating 5/5 stars
Tour date:August 2018
Title:I couldn't have imagined a better safari experience
Review:Wow. I have nothing but awesome things to say about my safari. I was traveling to Tanzania as a single female, and was somewhat nervous going in about booking something by myself. I appreciated the safety of going through safaribooking.com, and was immediately contacted by Mwajabu to help me book it. I had a few questions leading up about the logistics, and Deborah was available to me both on email and whatsapp. It felt very organized, and by the time I arrived I had no concerns about being there alone.

The experience itself was more than I could've even imagined. I was greeted by Deb and Abdullah (I think that's how his name is spelled!) the driver at the airport in Dar Es Salaam and we drove to Kinga Lodge. Despite arriving quite late, the Kinga lodge staff had stayed up to greet me and show me just incredible hospitality after a long day of travel. The accommodations and food throughout the trip were likewise fantastic. The next morning I met Michael, who would be our guide in Selous. Because I went late in the season, I actually got to spend the trip with just me, Abdullah, and Michael, which gave us extra freedom to explore and even drive deep into the park to some hot springs. Michael has to be the best guide in the park - he was so kind and so well informed. We saw everything we set out to see, in no small part thanks to their tracking ability. I won't forget watching a baby elephant and mother reunite with the rest of the family, or laughing together at the baboons and the "honeymooning" lions. The trip included 2 days in the main park, a river safari, and a walking safari, and each activity brought new wonders.

I just can't say enough how grateful I am to all the people I encountered that made this trip great. If you have a chance to take a safari, please look no further.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy clients arrived at kilimanjaro airport - take a look at the video.

Kilimanjaro climb 9days ( 7days of climb ) 2pax in a joining group:

we can Possibly take you to Nairobi -Kenya please see the Itinerary and request for cost /rate