Here Ashra confirmed we are the best to handle clients - www.hellotanzania.co.tz

ear Hello Tanzania,
We've just approved a new review by AJ (Ashrajackson@yahoo.com) from United States
Rating:star rating 5/5 stars
Tour date:July 2018
Title:You’ll never find service as great as this!!
Review:Communication was impeccable. I was going solo to the Serengeti and had many questions throughout the planning phase. I always received a response within 24 hours and was assured my request would be handled appropriately.

Not only that, but I had a nightmare of a commute getting to Africa due to a delayed flight and missing my connection, which would have prohibited me from going on my safari excursion. The tour operator was able to direct me into taking another flight to a nearby city, they rebooked another local flight for me once there, and actually came to sit with me at the airport at 3am until my next flight left at 7am. On top of all that, my luggage was lost for most of my trip and although the tour operator had nothing to do with my initial flights to Africa, they consistently called the airline and the baggage service company to check on my luggage everyday. The tour operator delivered the news of my found luggage on day 5 of my trip and helped coordinate its delivery to my hotel even though I had no other obligations with them for services. I am most grateful for them as they far exceeded my expectations and have service that cannot be matched. They are definitely a service provider I would recommend and use in the future.
Link:https://www.safaribookings.com/or32904

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy clients arrived at kilimanjaro airport - take a look at the video.

Kilimanjaro climb 9days ( 7days of climb ) 2pax in a joining group:

we can Possibly take you to Nairobi -Kenya please see the Itinerary and request for cost /rate