Here is Mwajau Mo --- The owner of Hello Tanzania Tours & Safari - Texas - Dallas April this year meet Her there.


Its my pleasure to welcome you all my clients to meet me In Texas - Dallas attending A Tanzania Day which will start on the 27th April to the 29th.

I will carny the flag of Tanzania with me in my Bag ful of details of Hello Tanzania Tours & Safari.

If you book via this blog any safari, we will offer you with a good discount.
just send whatsapp to me +255713482526
mwajsultan@yahoo.com
reservations@hellotanzania.co.tz
www.hellotanzania.co.tz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy clients arrived at kilimanjaro airport - take a look at the video.

Kilimanjaro climb 9days ( 7days of climb ) 2pax in a joining group:

we can Possibly take you to Nairobi -Kenya please see the Itinerary and request for cost /rate