best reviews always with us Hello Tanzania Tours and safari - www.hellotanzania.co.tz

An unforgettable experience!
Overall rating 
 5/5
Booking the two days safari in Mikumi Park with Hello Tanzania was the best investment I did in my short vacations to Tanzania. I've decided to do the safari suddenly, only had time to do it the following day and I was travelling solo. All this little troubles didn't mind to Mwajabu. She made it happen!
She listened to me and answered all my questions and doubts, waited for me to decide and organized me a perfect 2 days Safari. The driver I had was very professional, my Safari guide incredible (I've learnt a lot about animals!!!) and Camp Bastian (where I slept and had dinner) was above expectations: location, staff, commodities were just perfect and the food was delicious.
I would recommend Hello Tanzania to everybody that are looking for an amazing experience and friendly service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy clients arrived at kilimanjaro airport - take a look at the video.

Kilimanjaro climb 9days ( 7days of climb ) 2pax in a joining group:

we can Possibly take you to Nairobi -Kenya please see the Itinerary and request for cost /rate