The operator who likes to meet The clients !!!! Just to put a name on a face

Mikumi National Park Trip
I had a very short time to organise my trip. I contacted Hello Tanzania before my departure and Mwajabu was in nonstop contact with me. I travelled by myself from Dar Es Sallam to Mikumi National Park and stayed over night in Camp Bastian in Mikumi. Loved my driver, he was very attentive and funny! We were joined by a park guide that made sure that I got to see all animals. My accommodation was very cute. The staff were very friendly and the food was delicious. Mwajabu is very customer orientated. I also have to point out that after careful research of other competitors in the area, Hello Tanzania's services were the cheapest! I had an amazing time and would love to see Mwajabu again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy clients arrived at kilimanjaro airport - take a look at the video.

Kilimanjaro climb 9days ( 7days of climb ) 2pax in a joining group:

we can Possibly take you to Nairobi -Kenya please see the Itinerary and request for cost /rate