my second visit to zanzibar recentely

following requests of my clients who want to be accommodated  in nungwi Paje North of zanzibar, i decided to go and visit few places.

My trip started from Dar es salaam airport, i flew with costal aviation the best safari company  in Tanzania, my flight took 20 minutes as usual , very good pilot and especially during take off and landing.
i arrived at the airport and find my driver waiting for me from seaszanzibar, and we started our safari to nungwi strait from the airport cos i had only a day trip and return to dar the same day.
our trip to Nungwi took like o1 1/2 hours to ariive at spice island hotel... then we visited the close bangalows the Pakachi both of them they have very very good beach you cant afford to miss.

The below are spice island pics.the most beautiful pic i like is the beach bar, no speacial interest but how its builded.

after here i went on the other side of the island and visit Matemwe,beach bungalows,chechevule  villas, and my time was short and returned to Dar es salaam.
later in the evening with 1715 flight.

please see if you like this hotel and if you have interest to vist kindly let us know and we will boook for you.

coastal aivition do fly to znz with a good schedulle to plan your safari.

my whatsupp no +255788652163








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy clients arrived at kilimanjaro airport - take a look at the video.

Kilimanjaro climb 9days ( 7days of climb ) 2pax in a joining group:

we can Possibly take you to Nairobi -Kenya please see the Itinerary and request for cost /rate