Reviewed September 23, 2013 I was referred to Hello Tanzania and they were wonderful. I had a 9 hour layover before my international flight. I flew in from my safari in Ruaha and was met by the driver with a sign at the domestic terminal. I spent a delightful day in DAR with my driver. It was a Sunday so thankfully there was no traffic. He was very professional and concerned for me. He was extremely informative and we did a city tour, went to the museum, and walked around the fish market. Since I had my documents and purse with me as I was leaving that night on an international trip, I was a little concerned about carrying it but he carried my purse for security. I wish I had gotten a photo of this big guy carrying a woman's purse around the Fish Market. It was quite a funny sight. But he kept me safe and I got to take some photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happy clients arrived at kilimanjaro airport - take a look at the video.

Kilimanjaro climb 9days ( 7days of climb ) 2pax in a joining group:

we can Possibly take you to Nairobi -Kenya please see the Itinerary and request for cost /rate